Check out our 10 ways to live a more sustainable life and get ahead for the Cajuns Don't Waste Challenge!
1. Quit buying bottled water. Instead, get a water bottle that you can refill. (Grab a reusable straw too!)
2. Bring a reusable grocery bag to the store when you shop.
3. Buy leauxcal.
4. Get a few plants for your room (succulents are cute and hard to kill!)
6. Use energy-efficient appliances.
7. Wash your clothes in cold water.
8. Take public transportation, carpool, ride your bike or walk whenever possible.
9. Avoid buying things packed in Styrofoam or plastic.
10. Turn off appliances and lights when you aren't in the room and adjust the thermostat when you leave.